Go Back   Acrostic Forums > stewartp

Conversation Between stewartp and rachaar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. rachaar
    08-22-2016 06:02 PM
    rachaar
    I'm sorry - I literally only just now saw that you've tried to contact me several times. I didn't notice the notifications.

I read fast and I type fast - I'm not sure how else to explain it. I get into kind of a zone with these puzzles and can go very quickly. A lot of it is pattern recognition as well as recognizing clues that get reused.

I gather from the tone of your messages that you doubt I'm really solving these puzzles. I have seen you post elsewhere on the forums that you believe people are hacking the website or otherwise cheating, and I hope you don't think I'm doing that. I can only say that yes, I'm solving them legitimately, and I wouldn't even know how to hack these puzzles - that would take more time than just solving them!

Sorry again for not noticing these until now. I promise I have not been ignoring you.
  2. stewartp
    05-20-2016 05:47 AM
    stewartp
    Five records in 13 min.! Wow! How can you read the answers that fast, much less type them?
  3. stewartp
    04-25-2016 05:55 AM
    stewartp
    Six records in fifteen minutes! You're a very fast typist! How do you have time to actually solve them?
  4. stewartp
    03-24-2016 05:59 AM
    stewartp
    How do you break four records in fourteen minutes, legitimately?