Go Back   Acrostic Forums > stewartp

Conversation Between stewartp and Gription
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. stewartp
    12-18-2014 09:26 AM
    stewartp
    At least you're not the only one doing it. Anyone averaging less than three minutes for a large number of acrostics is either using improper methods or doing only short ones, or the timing is somehow different for them. Then there are the "people" like JennyO, Struggler and AuntieMarie who are never on line and never listed in the top scores. How can this be? Something is not right. I have no desire to be the fastest solver under these circumstances; I just wonder what is the point of having a competition (which I don't need), if the game is rigged.
  2. Gription
    12-16-2014 06:50 PM
    Gription
    Good day, Stewart.

I've just seen your messages. Contrary to what you seem to believe, I don't cheat - even if I wanted to, I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to do so. What other way IS there to solve a puzzle except for on-line in real time? If there is, you must be privy to knowledge I am not.

I'm sorry you're upset. I was under the impression that competitions here were of a friendly nature. I wish you all the best, and have a lovely holiday season.
  3. stewartp
    12-16-2014 04:58 PM
    stewartp
    Cheat, cheat, as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the acrostic man!
  4. stewartp
    12-04-2014 09:59 AM
    stewartp
    Good Luck!
  5. stewartp
    11-16-2014 10:24 AM
    stewartp
    You're at it again!
  6. stewartp
    11-11-2014 07:56 AM
    stewartp
    You're typing like a wild man! Why don't you actually solve a puzzle on line in real time?
  7. stewartp
    09-03-2014 08:19 AM
    stewartp
    Who do you think you're kidding?
  8. stewartp
    08-14-2014 10:00 AM
    stewartp
    Why do you get satisfaction out of simply typing in answers that you already have?